Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
ORDERS AND PAYMENTS
What payment methods can I choose from?
For shipping to India, we accept all major debit and credit cards, net banking, e-wallets and cash on delivery (for selected pin codes).
Can I change or cancel my order?
If your order has not been dispatched yet, you may cancel it. Please get in touch with our customer care team at the earliest to change or cancel your order.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
How long will it take to deliver my order?
Normally, most of the purchased items from our website are delivered within 4 to 7 business days. Monday to Friday are considered as business days except for public holidays.
Please note, there is a possibility that some of our products purchased during this time may be delayed due to interruptions or local regulations regarding the Coronavirus. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
How do I track my order?
To track your order, please check the ‘My Orders’ section in your account or the 'Track your Order' in the quick links at the website's footer. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping notification that includes tracking information. You can track your shipment and know the current status of your shipment and expected date of delivery.
What if my product arrives damaged?
If your product(s) arrives damaged or broken upon opening, please contact us at the earliest with your order number and details of the damaged product.
How do I get free shipping?
Currently, all orders above INR 1000 qualify for free shipping.
Please note, in case any shipping or delivery charges are applicable, you will be notified at the time of placing your order.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
What are your return guidelines?
We adopt an easy 7-day returns policy as long as the product(s) are unused and returned with the original packaging.
Every return request is treated as an individual case.
What is the process to return a product?
It takes 3 quick steps to request a return:
Step 1: Go to the 'Returns' page from the quick links section
Step 2: Enter the details on the 'Submit a return' form
Step 3: Click on 'Submit'
A reverse pick-up will be scheduled after we receive your return request.
What about my refund amount after I return my order?
If the returned products meet our return policy guidelines, we'd be happy to -
- Issue a store credit voucher for the value, valid for six months or
- Refund your amount to the original mode of payment. Refunds take 7-10 business days to be processed once they are initiated from our end.
- Store credit will be given for all cash on delivery orders
- If you decide to return any product(s) originally purchased using a coupon code, the discount or value applicable on the product(s) will be deducted from the return store credit or refund amount.
STORE CREDIT VOUCHERS
What is a store credit voucher?
When you return a product, you may choose to take the refund in the form of a store credit voucher which is 100% redeemable against your next purchase from our website. Your store credit has a validity of six months from the date of issue.
How do I redeem my store credit voucher?
The store credit can be applied directly at checkout, and the store credit amount will be auto deducted from your bill. Your store credit is valid upto six months from the date of issue.
Where can I use my store credit voucher?
You can use your credit voucher online to purchase our products from the website only.
USAGE AND CARE
Are the candles environment friendly?
We make the environmental impact of our products a top priority when choosing our ingredients. Our candles are made with 100% soy wax and are not tested on animals.
They are clean burning candles as they don't release any toxins or pollutants when burnt. All our candles are paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
What are some of the best practices to care for Misa candles?
- Keep the wick trimmed to about 1/4th inch at all times. This is done to avoid any soot accumulation on the wick of your candle.
- For efficient scent diffusion, allow your candle to burn until the wax pool reaches the edges of the glass.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always burn the candle on an even, fire resistant surface.
- Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight.
- Ideally extinguish the candle with a snuffer, or dip the wick into the melted wax and then straighten it to prevent smoking and hot wax from splattering. Avoid blowing out.
- Do not allow the candle to burn down completely to the bottom of the container, leave about 1/2 inch of wax. Our candles are designed for your safety, hence this 1/2 inch of wax doesn’t let the glass overheat. When your candle reaches this point, it is time to get a new one!
How long can I burn the candle for?
Do not burn a candle for longer than 3 to 4 hours in a row. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Powered by AZEXO Shopify page builder